The Truth is hiding in your eyes...

The Truth Never Set Me Free,

Friday, June 11, 2010

deadly dead.

well, today is BORING. Went breakfast and straight away went home.
Mom thought of going OU, tiba2 kene selsema and demam skit -__-'
cancel lah plan...
So, mom cooked Pudding bread ;) OHMYGOD, delicious gila!
Then, i went upstairs to check something. Then, when i was going out of my room,
i hit my mouse. DAMN IT, PUTUS DUA weh wire!!!! >.<>
dead" And i told my mom. She scolded me for 3 mins :) BUUTTTT, i didn't
tell my dad yet. If he knows, that means, DEAD. YEAH.

Then, watched Bandslam. And, TADAA here i am online-ing, tumblr-ing and basically
blogging bout today. I dislike today. BORING.
Dad's friends are coming later to watch World Cup later. HOLY SHIT weh! They're be
here till 2AM!! Thank god, me and my mom got our life saver. TV. Facebook. Internet.
:DD

orite, will write back tomorrow :) Nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment