The Truth is hiding in your eyes...

The Truth Never Set Me Free,

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank YOU for everything (;

okey, so today mom brought me,Acu, Bayam and also Naufal * :3 *
to Ikano :) Then, we went to Padini and the bird fair i guess :) okey, those
birds are like soo cuteee :3

Then... Mama thought of bringing all of us to meet her old friend -.-
so, we have to go to Wangsa Walk in Wangsa Maju. God damn, its sooo
farrrr! Thank god that place is fine :P YEAH FINE! :D

Since i brought my DSLR, mhm... stupid pictures lahh i take :DD
Then, Naufal here is being super cute and adorable! I must take a shot of him! :)


dayum, your eyes O.O
ain't he cute? (:

that was the end for yesterdayyy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TODAY;

i went to Pavillion with my mom. And she was really in a good mood today.
so i asked "MAAAA, can I buy that book? Its bout Twilight stuff" *The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner* :P And she was like "Berapa tu?" and i was like, "Ummm, RM50?" she was shocked for
like 20 sec and she say OKEY. OKEYY, then TADAAA! I bought my new book :DDDD
Then...
I went to Converse! :) and i was like, "Maaa, i wana buy a new one lah, nak tukar with
the red one" And she was like, "okeyokey :)" Woahh, my mom out of sudden being awesome
x) HEHE, then TADAA! I bought my new Black High Cut Converse :DDD
And, SHE bought a new handbag! Dayum, cantik gilaa! harganya pun CANTIK! :D
Lmao, today was the best day of my life :) Thank you God, Ma, Pa


No comments:

Post a Comment