The Truth is hiding in your eyes...

The Truth Never Set Me Free,

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hell.

so, school starts tomorrow. i'll be dead. Teachers are going to give all exam papers. Teachers are gonna nag. Mom will kill me. No GOOD GRADE, NO internet. x.x FML! 

TEACHER, PLEASE GIVE MERCY ON ME?
PLEASE?
I'M FASTING TOMORROW. :|

did i mention i'm gonna fast? yeah. i am. I hope mom will not kill me. Eventually she will. FUCK. >< 

Teacher seriously, don't give me bad marks. i mean, i know i did badly on this exam. but you know,
give mercy kankankan? *kening kening* okey, that will never happen. 
Esok puasa. Ganti Puasa. Nak Kurus. Birthday lagi seminggu :D

HAHAHAH, does it rhymes? yeah, fyi my birthday is coming in a week ! XD
yeah, gimmi presents aye humans? BHAHAHA, no lah ;) wish me and you'll make me happy .

orite humans out there. wish me "luck" for tomorrow (: nitessssssssssssssss..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment