The Truth is hiding in your eyes...

The Truth Never Set Me Free,

Thursday, June 10, 2010

fuck off.


okey, i got this two friends. One was supposed to be my best friend.
One more is suppose to be my good friend :)
When year 2010 arrived, something happened. Something changed. I can't believe
this was real. TOOT, is always with THEM. TOOT, always nak berkepit with them.
Starting that day, TOOT has been annoying me and disturbing me. TOOT tried to act
cool just like ME. But, too bad TOOT CANNOT be like me :) TOOT tried to STEAL MY
TWO bestfriends. I HATE TOOT. Okey, that's bout TOOT.

This is bout TOOT#2 .
TOOT#2 used to be my best friend. USED TO kay? TOOT likes to take advantage of me and
others. I thought TOOT can changed on 2010, but nahh. TOOT doesn't. BUT GETTING
WORSE. :\ TOOT likes to borrow money,stuff, book etc. TOOT doesn't care. One day,
me and A told something bout someone to TOOT. But he spilled it out to that person we hated. Now,
both of THEM are not trustable. i dislike and lost my trust to TOOT#2.

Okey, i cried once because of them. TOOT#1 tried to convince #2 to become her
BFF. Now, her plan worked. SO, #2, i'm happy for you. You try to be ME. You try to be COOL. But you will never be me. #1, i can't be your best friend anymore. iF the both of you read this, i just wana say;

I LOST MY TRUST ON BOTH OF YOU.
I DISLIKE YOU BOTH.
YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN.
FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE.
SORRY FOR THE BAD WORDS.
I MUST SPIT IT OUT.



No comments:

Post a Comment